The Standardized Patient will play the role of patient for the purposes of training, teaching and/or testing students.
• Act as a patient in simulated SP student encounters, training sessions, and/or other educational sessions.
• Engage and be cooperative when being interviewed and/or examined by a medical student.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Standard patient experience preferred.
• Ability to read and memorize a script.
• Ability to accurately portray the patient described in the script.
• Ability to assess and evaluate students using a provided evaluation form.