- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressively increasing fundraising achievements including success in securing 4 5 and 6 figure gifts.
- Proven ability to solicit major gifts ($500000+).
- Comfort level working with a diverse group of internal and external constituents.
- Able to think strategically meet deadlines make timely decisions and work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively as the leader of the Institutional Advancement team.
- High energy, creative, organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and willing to be hands on.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including skill in making the case for philanthropic support.
- demonstrate solid relationship skills, communication skills, a passion for the Law Center’s mission, and demonstrated success in building organizational capacity and increasing revenue.
- A strong work ethic, a high-level of integrity, and a focused commitment to achieve the goals of the Institutional Advancement department.
- Able to lift 10 lbs of materials for events
- Travel to meet with potential donors and to attend events and conferences