- Juris Doctor (J.D. Degree from an ABA accredited law school)
- Master of Library Science (M.L.S. or equivalent degree from an ABA accredited institution)
Will consider applicants who have one degree and who are working towards their second degree
- Law Library experience is preferred but not required.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent technology skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- A professional demeanor, organizational abilities, computer skills, and good communication skills are essential.
- Ability to read Hebrew is a plus but not required
- Minimal travel to conferences
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Sundays.
- Light lifting and carrying may be required to stack management tasks such as shifting, weeding, and shelving print resources