Works closely with the Grants Manager and Director Human Subjects Administration to ensure efficient and effective delivery of Office of Sponsored Programs services as part of the Office of the Senior Vice President for Research Affairs.
1. Provides operational support for OSP and the SVP by handling routine business matters including: scheduling meetings, preparing reports presentations and correspondence (both internal and external to Touro), maintaining office files/official records (hardcopy and electronic), ordering supplies and services, processing payments and reimbursements, and reconciling expenditures on a monthly basis.
2. As directed maintains the OSP homepage of resource and policy materials for researchers on Touro College’s website; serves as the OSP liaison with Touro’s webmaster and IT department.
3. Facilitates and maintains faculty access registration into the InfoEd search engine for potential funding opportunities; periodically updates internal registrant listing.
4. Assists OSP Director with administrative support for:
(a) the Touro College Research Council
(b) the Health Sciences Institutional Review Board (HSIRB) and the Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects #1 (IRB #1)
(c) Touro College’s annual Research Day including preparing the program/abstract titles, booklet, luncheons, etc.
(d) Touro College and Touro College and University System intramural and other awards/prizes programs
(e) Faculty research development workshops and other programs
(f) Faculty Principal Investigators as they prepare proposals for submission to external sponsors including final organization of proposal materials and when appropriate the upload for electronic submission (especially for federal government proposals using Grants.gov and Fastlane).
5. Completes special projects and other duties as assigned by the Director